Whether you are moving far away or transferring to a local school or community, there are things you can do to make your transition smooth.
- Contact your new school and ask what they need for you to register.
- Go online and look at the classes they offer, find out when trimesters or semesters begin or end. Ask when the transition would be best.
- Contact Shelley Marks to begin the withdraw process.
- Finish strong, the better your grades here the more likely you will succeed at your new school.
- Return all books and pay all fees.
- On your last day stop by my office and pickup your unofficial transcript and w/d grades.
- A parent/guardian needs to stop by RVHS and sign a withdrawal form.
Ridgeview High School
(541) 504-3600 Ext 6020 Fax (541) 504-3607