- Address Verification: driver’s license, ID, current utility bill or escrow papers.
- Immunization Records: Every student must have proof of immunization.
- Official Birth Certificate: All students must be registered with the legal name that appears on their birth certificate, passport or SS card.
- Unofficial Copy of Transcript: This document must come from the previous school and show classes and grades that the student has taken, needed for proper placement.
- Once you have all of the required information above, bring it in to the registrar, Shelley Marks.
- Special Education Records: Must have Latest IEP, Statement of Eligibility andpsychological testing if student participates in a Special Education Program, ELL Testing scores are requested if applicable.
- Withdrawal or final grades: this is only needed if a student is enrolling before the semester or trimester ends.
- Special Residential Circumstances
4555 SW Elkhorn Ave
Redmond, OR 97756
541.504.3600 Ext 6020
|English Forms||Spanish Forms|
|Request for Student Records|
|RSD Registration Form 2017-18||Formulrio De Incripion|
|RSD Registration Form 2018-19|
|New Student Enrollment Verification|
|Home Language Survey – Espanol (page 2)|
|Title 1C Survey||Titulo 1C|
|Free & Reduced Lunch Form click below:
|Free & Reduced Lunch Form Click Below: