NEW THIS YEAR!! FSA ID – To find out how to create your new ID click the link below-It is recommended to handle before you fill out FAFSA in October.
The thought of dealing with financial aid can seem overwhelming and is easy to put off. Don’t put it off! Financial aid support for college just got easier. COCC hosts several workshops in Redmond for FAFSA- support-check their calendar at:
TBA~ RVHS hosts FAFSA workshop with professional support from TBA.
Where: Main Computer Lab
What to Bring:
Dependent Students only :
1. Parents Social Security Numbers.
2. Parents dates of birth.
3. If parents are separated or divorced, you will need the month and year of separation or divorce.
4. Parent’s 2016 Federal tax return or estimated income; if parent’s are separated or divorced you only need tax information for the parent that provides more of your support.
5. Parent’s 2016 W-2s.All Students:
1. Social Security Number.
2. Drivers license number.
3. 2016 Federal tax return (if completed) OR estimated income.
4. All 2016 W-2s.
More resources for your convenience–
Remember, the FAFSA application process is FREE! Never pay a fee for FAFSA!